There are five different Conversation Maps: Overview of Diabetes, Healthy Eating, Monitoring and Using Your Results, Natural Course of Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes.
Diabetes Education Program Coordinator Mary Gonzales hosts the free classes designed to educate those that suffer from the disease and offer them help in a supportive environment.
All diabetics are encouraged to attend and share their experiences and how they’re coping with diabetes.
The support groups will meet at the following locations:
- Apache Junction: Tuesday, June 12, 10:00 am. Apache Junction Senior Center; 1035 North Idaho Road
- San Tan Valley: Tuesday, June 12, 3:00 pm. Pinal County Public Health Department; 36235 North Gantzel Road
- Florence: Thursday, June 14, 10:00 am. Dorothy Nolan Senior Center; 330 North Pinal Street
- Mammoth: Thursday, June 14, 1:00 pm. Mammoth Community Center; 101 Fifth Street
- Superior: Tuesday, June 19, 10:30 am. Superior Senior Center; 326 Main Street
- Eloy/Toltec: Thursday, June 21, 10:00 am. Eloy/Toltec Adult Center; 3925 North Shira Street
- Casa Grande: Tuesday, June 26, 3:00 pm. Casa Grande Public Library – APS Community Room; 449 North Drylake Street
- Maricopa: Thursday, June 28, 3:00 pm. Maricopa Public Health Department; 41600 West Smith-Enke Road, Building 15